Welcome to Nocturnal Camping
Offering unlimited camp sites, open space, seclusion, beautiful pecan trees and more.
Nocturnal Camping operates a family friendly campground that can meet all your camping needs. Nocturnal Camping is located outside the historic town of Rockdale, Texas on the banks of the San Gabriel River and Brushy Creek.
Come take a load off and relax beneath the hundred year old Pecan trees as you take in the fresh country aromas.
Thank you for inquiring about Nocturnal Camping! My name is Todd, the manager of Nocturnal Camping, and we are very excited about having our grand opening on the weekend of Nocturnal Wonderland 2012.
Our brand new official web site will be up and running this month, please stay tuned! We know that finding a base camp for the weekend of Nocturnal Wonderland 2012 is very important to you so I assure you we are working fast to create the web site and reserve camping space immediately.
Once we launch online you will be able to view photos, purchase your tickets for a campsite as well as transportation to and from Apache Pass. I appreciate your patience, please feel free to email me with any additional questions or concerns you might have about our campsite. We look forward to a fun filled weekend of great music, cheerful company and peaceful scenery.
- Unlimited Camp Sites
- Access to San Gabriel River
- Quiet Natural Surroundings
- Bird Watching
- Easy Access to Austin
- 2.8 Miles from Apache Pass
Please Review our Camping Details and Campground Rules Below:
This is our core package which includes: 1 campsite, 1 vehicle parking pass and free shuttle service for one person for $25 per night.
For groups of campers, we offer a reduced rate of $15 per night for each camper added to a campsite.
For campers with RV’s, we’re offering a special of $59 per night which includes camping for up to 4 people as well as shuttle service to the festival.
Primitive RV camping only: No water or electric hookups are provided. Generators allowed
- $25 for each individual campsite (this price includes 1 person and a vehicle pass)
- Primitive, next-to-car camping is included in this cost.
- One Vehicle Parking Pass
- $15 for each additional person, per night (This does not include a vehicle pass)
- Porta Potties
- Showers/bath house NOT available
- Food Trailers on site
- Water, ice, refreshments for sale
- NO OPEN FIRES ALLOWED IN THE PRIMITIVE CAMPGROUNDS.
- No Hookups or Generators Provided On Site.
- No Dumping waste on site, if caught illegal dumping Violators will be fined $300.00, ejected from the facility and subject to prosecution under local, state, and federal law.
- Respect the environment. Please use trash and recycling bags provided by the camp grounds.
- Please listen to and respect all staff members, whether it is a parking attendant or a security guard. Your safety and well-being is our #1 concern.
- No Pets
- No Private River Equipment (tubes, rafts, canoes)
- No Firearms (includes Airsoft, BB, paintball & pellet guns)
- No glass
- No ground fires
- No generators in overflow camping area
- All campers must check in upon arrival before entering campgrounds
- Respect your fellow campers
- Respect the nature and the land
- No refunds